Overlooking a breathtaking vista of numerous Cyclades islands and the Aegean sea, surrounded by all shades of blue, crystal waters and bare rocks, this exclusive property is situated on the spectacular and prestigious location of Mykonos, Agios Lazaros. Nestled on the cliff-side, superbly constructed and sheltered by almost all wind directions, the building stands out in the surrounding landscape, ideally combining the stark clean lines of local architecture with premium refinement. Classy, elegant and functional at the same time, consisting of spacious living areas and terraces, it ensures individuality and privacy to its guests.
Plenty of cozy corners with cushioned sofas and tables complete the outdoor scene, the centerpiece of which is the infinity swimming pool that blends smoothly into the horizon. Whether you choose to lounge under the sun or sit back on one of the pergola-covered spots, this is the perfect setting to enjoy the amazing colors the sky displays day and night. A few steps lower, the jacuzzi with room for eight, will definitely be your option for absolute relaxing, looking at the cradle of ancient Greece, the island of Delos. Although the cosmopolitan beach of Psarou with famed restaurants and chic boutiques is a few minutes away, in villa Amelia you can tranquil and seclude for as long as you need.Read More Read Less
The interiors are the epitome of discreet luxury. White-washed, lavishly decorated, enriched with numerous authentic paintings, they skillfully mix contemporary design with art and connect the three levels in one and only atmosphere. The pool level contains the living and dining areas together with a fully-equipped modern kitchen, directly accessed to the outdoors. From white to creamy, soft beige and pale gray, the color palette emphasizes the natural light that deluges generously inside. The seven bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, benefit from the slope of the cliff edge and provide magnificent view of the sea, even when somebody is lying in any one of the beds. Especially when stepping into the oversize master suite with the large windows and the private panoramic balcony, you will feel like flying over the Aegean sea.
It's no wonder that Mykonos is one of the most beautiful places in the world, when you consider the sugar-cube houses, the cobalt blue sea and the sandy beaches. The island has an ambiance touch for everyone, either they are looking for restful vacation or lots of nightlife. Villa Amelia is a splendid retreat, while savoring the very best Mykonos has to offer, only a couple of km from downtown.
Make an Enquiry
- Open plan living room with comfortable sofas and fireplace
- Indoor dining room with 12 seating places
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen, directly connected with indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Guest WC
- Seven bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Flat screen TV and DVD player in the living room and all bedrooms
- Air conditioning throughout
- Outdoor audio systems
- WI-FI internet access
- Safe-deposit boxes
- Storage room
- Separate laundry room
- Private parking area
- Private infinity swimming pool
- Pergola-covered lounge and dining areas
- Pool shower bathroom
- Heated jacuzzi for eight persons
- Two more pergola-covered lounge areas serving the bedrooms
- Sea view from all sides
King of Villas Services (Upon Request)
- Airport/Port transfers
- Chauffeur services - Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- VIP table reservations
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Helicopter Tours
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The 50% deposit is NON refundable.
- In case of cancellation latest 61 days prior to arrival the 50% of the total agreed contractual amount will be refunded.
- In case of cancellation between 60 and 41 days prior to arrival the 25% of the total agreed contractual amount will be refunded.
- After the 40th day prior to arrival no refund will be acceptable.
Services Included in the Price
- Daily cleaning and housekeeping (4 man hours service unless otherwise will be mutually agreed).
- Change of linen 2 times per week unless otherwise will be mutually agreed.
- Change of towels and pool towels 3 times per week unless otherwise will be mutually agreed.
- Property, garden and pool maintenance to be carried out within the routine property schedule.
- Luggage service
- Children are welcome.
- Indoors non- smoking
- Pets allowed upon agreement
- Social events permitted upon agreement
- Check-in: Earliest at 1 pm. unless otherwise agreed
- Check-out: At 11.30 am. Unless otherwise agreed
- Minimum rental period: one week.
Distances to hot spots:
- Closest Beach: Psarou 2.9 km
- Mykonos Town: 4.7 km
- Mykonos New Port: 7.5 km
- Mykonos International Airport: 4.8 km
- Ornos: 3.7 km
- Principote: 9.7 km
- Nammos: 3 km
- Scorpios: 5.5 km
- Ano Mera Village: 10.7 km
- Alemàgou: 10.9 km
- Living and dining areas
- guest WC
- outdoor pergola-covered lounge and dining areas
- pool shower bathroom
- Master bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, walk-in closet, study area, air conditioning, access to private balcony, sea view
- Two bedrooms with independent entrances, the one with queen size bed, the other with single bed, both with en-suite shower bathrooms, air conditioning, access to terrace, sea view
- Four bedrooms, the one with independent entrance, all with queen size beds, en-suite shower bathrooms, air conditioning, access to terrace, sea view
- Two outdoor pergola-covered lounge areas
- Outdoor pergola-covered lounge area