Brilliantly set amidst the indigo sea and the crimson painted sky, Villa Ariadne offers a wonderful range of luxury rooms in Mykonos. It is located in the enchanting area of Kastro near Mykonos town with view to the emerald waters of the sea and the captivating town of Mykonos.
The utterly romantic Villa Ariadne of this unique villas accommodation in Mykonos comprises of 6 king size suite bedrooms (2 with Sea View, 3 with Garden View one loft room with a king size bed overlooking the vast living room leading to the exquisitely crafted dining area and a fully equipped kitchen with contemporary amenities.Read More Read Less
There are 2 king size suite rooms on the third floor, 3 king size suite bedrooms on the lower level all featuring their own uniquely designed private bathrooms. All bathrooms are exquisitely crafted with natural stones, sea elements and luxurious adornments and feature a power shower enclosed by colorful glass doors. The inimitable bathroom doors are filled with natural pebbles, sea shells and coral decorations and allow residents to enjoy the endless views to the azure sea.
As soon as one walks through the villa’s private entrance, which is secluded by pergolas and palm trees, he steps into a private world of tranquil comfort and unrivaled luxury.
The main living room is comfortable for all guests to enjoy unforgettable time of relaxation. A fully equipped kitchen is located at the same level.
Elite guests are welcome to relax on the swing and enjoy the unobstructed view to the emerald sea, lay on the cozy sun beds and catch a glimpse of the everlasting sun, enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystalline waters of the infinity pool and watch the crimson sunset painting the sky.
Have you decided on this villa?
Check availability online and proceed to a fast and secure booking!
Make an Enquiry
- 7 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 1 infinity pool
- 1 fully-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor dining tables
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Plasma TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Safety boxes
- Daily maid service
- Daily pool maintenance
- Private parking area
- Internal Staff (upon request)
- Daily maintenance
- Daily change of towels
- 2 times per week change of sheets
- 24h concierge services
- Luxurious Transportation towards and from the airport or port
- Confidentiality agreements
All guests can share 24h/7
- Tennis Court
King of Villas Services (Upon Request)
- Airport/Port transfers
- Chauffeur services - Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- VIP table reservations
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Helicopter Tours
- For July and August there is a min 5 nights stay.
- For the rest of the seasons there is a min 4 nights stay.
- Pets - please contact us for further details.
- Check-in time 15:00 and Check-out time 12:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- All villas have the license that provides their rent during any period.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- In order to guarantee the booking a deposit of 50% via credit card or wire bank transfer is required (in case of stays of 3 nights or less deposit equals to the price of one night). Balance is due four weeks prior to the guests’ arrival.
- In case of cancellation 4 weeks prior to arrival throughout the season: full refund of deposit/50% of the full amount, will be retained (less bank charges for wire transfers only).
- Non-show or early departure 100% of the reservation cost will be charged.
Distances from hot spots:
- Closest Beach: Agios Stefanos 3.6 km
- Mykonos Town: 7 km
- Mykonos New Port: 3.1 km
- Mykonos International Airport: 7.1 km
- Ornos: 8.4 km
- Principote: 7.7 km
- Nammos: 9.3 km
- Scorpios: 10.6 km
- Ano Mera Village: 10.7 km
- Alemàgou: 10.9 km
Lower Ground Floor
- 3 king size bedrooms
- 3 private bathrooms
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 private bathroom
- 1 kitchen
- Dining area with fireplace
- Pool area
- 2 king size bedrooms
- 1 single bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Seating area
- Private massage/yoga area
|Max occ.||Rooms||Sq.M.||Low Season (5 May - 7 June & 14 September - 11 October)||Middle Season (8 June - 5 July & 25 August - 13 September)||Peak (6 July - 24 August)|
|Low Season (5 May - 7 June & 14 September - 11 October)||1.200€|
|Middle Season (8 June - 5 July & 25 August - 13 September)||1.800€|
|Peak (6 July - 24 August)||2.500€|