Villa Athena is nestled on the edge of a private 11-Luxury Villa complex seafront in Agios Lazaros and enjoys an uninterrupted view of the islands of Delos and Rhenea over a majestic drop to the sea, offering the picture-perfect Mykonos sunset.
Villa Athena boasts an outdoor BBQ and an outdoor dining area overlooking a magnificent view of the infinity pool that appears to flow off into the sea. There are sunny & shady (all day long) areas in front of the 98m2 infinity pool that flows off into the Aegean horizon- and you are still less than a two-minute walk to the sea (still within the estate).Read More
Villa Athena’s main entrance opens into the living and dining areas and to the open-plan kitchen. The dining and living room areas (w/ fire-place) are on the right. The view to the sea is breath taking from all three rooms. To the left of the main entrance, and upstairs, is a Master bedroom with a Super King bed w/ an en-suite bathroom w/Jaccuzzi, and a private balcony. On the pool level are two bedrooms, the left one has a private entrance and bathroom. The room on the right is a suite with a sofa (this room can be closed off) and an en-suite bathroom and direct access to the outside (pool) areas. At the ground level are 2 more bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms and 2 singles each (one is rather dark). There are also two storage rooms, a laundry room and another bathroom.
The brilliant white interiors and exteriors and the subtle tasteful decorations reflect the Mykonian-elegance the island is known for, so you can totally immerse yourself in the spirit of the island. The refurbished luxury estate has daily, complimentary maid service-so you don’t lift a finger, 24/7 CCTV monitoring at the periphery of the estate- so unauthorized people are detectable, Netflix- to quench your thirst for relaxed adventure, flat-screen TVs- so everyone can watch, back-up generators- to face the frequent local electric shortages, a desalination plant- so you can ignore the frequent local water shortages, and a 24/7 gate-access control. The pool can be heated for a fee.
Have you decided on this villa?
Check availability online and proceed to a fast and secure booking!
Make an Enquiry
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Upper level: Master Bedroom with super king-size bed, jacuzzi, en-suite bathroom and a private balcony
- Pool Level:
Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private entrance
Double Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and direct access to pool area (this room can be closed off)
- Ground level: 2 Bedrooms with two single beds each and en-suite bathrooms
- 24/7 Gate Access Control
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Amenities
- Cable-Satellite TV
- Central Heating
- Coffee Facilities
- Daily Maid Service
- Flat Screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Garden View
- Guest Laundry
- Helipad Use with extra charge
- High-speed Internet Access
- Infinity Pool (heated for a cost)
- Living Room
- Marble Bathroom
- Movie Channels - Netflix etc.
- Outdoor Dining Table
- Pool towels
- Pool View
- Private Balcony or Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Sea Access
- Sea view
- Sitting Area
- Sunset View
- Washing Machine
- Weight scale
King of Villas Services (Upon Request)
- Airport/Port transfers
- Chauffeur services - Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- VIP table reservations
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Helicopter Tours
- Up to 10 guests are allowed
- Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 30% downpayment to confirm the booking. Remaining 70% 8 weeks prior to check in date.
- 100% prepayment for last minute bookings (less than 8 weeks prior to stay).
- No free cancellation is allowed for this rate, special conditions apply.
- Guests can cancel free of charge within 24 hours of booking online.
- Following the 24 hours all reservations are non-refundable.
Distances to hot spots:
- Mykonos town: 3.8 km
- Mykonos airport: 4.2 km
- Mykonos port: 7 km
- Closest beach - Ornos beach: 1.2 km
- Nammos: 3.7 km
- Principote: 8.9 km
- Scorpios: 6.9 km