The Villa Philippa experience is about memories - unforgettable memories that have been made and the beautiful memories that are possible. Tucked in a serene corner near Mykonos Town, Villa Philippa offers the details the discerning traveler seeks including award-winning architecture, design, atmosphere and service. The care, thought and attention that has been given to this villa is one reason it has been rated as one of the top 20 Great Villas on the Greek islands by Conde Nast Traveller.
This five-star hospitality and luxurious property accommodates up to 10 people in five separate bedroom areas. The villa is an example of fine Myconian whitewashed architecture, decorated with handmade furniture and elegant Greek details in its design. The outdoor spaces are awash in colorful bougainvillea flowers and lush plants offering a secluded getaway feeling to your experience, as you holiday on one of the most famous getaway islands in the world.Read More
Sunbathe by the private pool, indulge your body with a soothing massage under a pergola, or sip cocktails gazing at the beauty of the island’s famous sunset. What truly takes this Greek island villa experience to another level is the undivided attention and warm hospitality that each guest receives from the in-residence staff.
Villa Philippa is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the charming Mykonos Town and a picturesque beach. The villa is open to breathtaking views of the scenes Mykonos has become famous for – its sunset, its harbor windmills and its beautiful, traditional whitewashed main village. Unforgettable memories await!
Make an Enquiry
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Room 1: King bed with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
- Room 3: King bed with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: 1 double bed share bathroom with room 5
- Room 5: 2 single beds share bathroom with room 4
*Note: Bedroom 4 and 5 is a family suite and can sleep a maximum of 4 people including children. Please be advice that there is only one bathroom and one entrance to Room 4 and 5. Room 5 is separated from room 4 by a sliding door and has a private access to the shared bathroom.
All bedrooms have
- Air conditioning
- Sheets, Pillow case & bedcovers
All bathrooms have
- Rain shower
- Magnifying mirror and Hairdryer
- Bath towels, Bathrobes and Slippers
- Bathroom Cosmetics amenities
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Air conditioning
- CD player
- Baby cot
- Alarm System
- Dining table
- Satellite TV
- Private Pool
- Sun beds
- Private Parking Mini bar
- Dining table
- Total Staff Members (included in the rental rate): 2 live in staff in a separate house on the property.
- Breakfast: Breakfast is complimentary (9:30am to 11:30am however this is flexible based on client’s schedule) and chef/cook service for dinner. We offer complimentary homemade biscuits, coffee and tea throughout the day
- Housekeeping: Working hours 7am to 3 pm and 6pm to 12 midnights. These includes daily housekeeping and turndown service.
- Security: 24 hours
- Gardener: Maintained by the staff on a daily basis
- Caretaker: Working hours 7am to 3pm and 6pm to 12 Midnights (flexible based on clients’ needs)
- Concierge: Staff will be able to assist
- Pool Keeper: Maintained by the staff on a daily basis
- Maintenance Technician: Please inform the housekeepers if anything does not work
King of Villas Services (Upon Request)
- Airport/Port transfers
- Chauffeur services - Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- VIP table reservations
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Helicopter Tours
- Pets (only dogs) on a case by case bases
- No smoking allowed inside the villa
- Check out time: Before 12pm
Check in time: After 4pm
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 30% deposit required on booking. Payment to be made within 7 days from receipt of invoice. Cancellation 90 days from arrival for full refund.
- All balance of payment needs to be settled 90 days before the arrival of each client. Failing to do so, we are not obliged to receive the client and will cancel the booking.
- There is a Euro 600 damage deposit collected on arrival.
Distances from hot spots:
- Mykonos Town: 1.6 km
- Mykonos airport: 1.5 km
- Mykonos port: 2.5 km
- Closest Beach: Meagali Ammos 0.7 km
- Principote: 6.8 km
- Nammos: 3.3 km
- Scorpios: 4.8 km
|Max occ.||Rooms||1 – 31 May||1 – 30 June||1 July – 31 August||1 – 16 September||17 September – 31 October|
|1 – 31 May||1.300€|
|1 – 30 June||1.700€|
|1 July – 31 August||2.500€|
|1 – 16 September||1.700€|
|17 September – 31 October||1.300€|