The luxurious newly constructed Villa Victoria dominates on the top of a hill in the area of Fanari, enjoying the panoramic view produced by the combination of Mykonos Town, the ancient island of Delos and across to the islands of the Cyclades, Syros – Paros – Naxos – Tinos. The view is spectacular in the evening hours when the sunset creates unique hues on the horizon, as well as at night when thousands of tiny lights twinkle in Mykonos Town, creating a romantic atmosphere.
Villa Victoria offers total privacy as the guests can also land in the helipad located just next to the villa. It also shares facilities like tennis court, gym, and helipad and occupies a well-trained multi-language staff for all needs.Read More Read Less
The state is built to offer the most panoramic breathtaking view, facing the sunset and sharing an 18Oo view of Mykonos Island during day and night. Including 11 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, 2 pools, 2 kitchens, private jacuzzi and other exclusive facilities, this villa of 1000m2 is made to offer the ultimate luxury, comfort ability and relaxation to all guests visiting Mykonos island. The sumptuous infinity pool stands out impressively in the spacious external area of villa Victoria surrounded by palm-trees, hammocks, and outdoor seating furniture. A few meters away is an impressively large, solid wood dining table under a pergola, which provides shade, as well as a large four-poster bed which can be curtained off for private moments.
On the ground floor of villa Victoria is a comfortable living room along with a stately dining table and a fully equipped kitchen, both enjoying unlimited views and direct access to the grounds. The villa has eleven rooms and beautifully decorated master bedrooms, nine on the downstairs level and two on the first floor, all with infinite views.
An extraordinary villa ideal for big gatherings, weddings, events and unforgettable holiday experiences.
Make an Enquiry
- 11 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- 2 infinity pools
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens
- 2 BBQs
- Outdoor dining tables
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite Plasma TV
- CD/DVD Player
- Safety boxes
- Boat Sunbeds
- Heart-shaped veranda
- Private parking area
- Massage bed
- International TV
- Private jacuzzi
- Daily maintenance
- Daily change of towels
- 2 times per week change of sheets
- 24h concierge services
- Luxurious Transportation towards and from the airport or port
- Confidentiality agreements
All guests can share 24h/7
- Tennis Court
King of Villas Services (Upon Request)
- Airport/Port transfers
- Chauffeur services - Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- VIP table reservations
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Helicopter Tours
- For July and August there is a min 5 nights stay.
- For the rest of the seasons there is a min 4 nights stay.
- Pets - please contact us for further details.
- Check-in time 15:00 and Check-out time 12:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- All villas have the license that provides their rent during any period.
Cancellation & Deposit Policy
- In order to guarantee the booking a deposit of 50% via credit card or wire bank transfer is required (in case of stays of 3 nights or less deposit equals to the price of one night). Balance is due four weeks prior to the guests’ arrival.
- In case of cancellation 4 weeks prior to arrival throughout the season: full refund of deposit/50% of the full amount, will be retained (less bank charges for wire transfers only).
- Non-show or early departure 100% of the reservation cost will be charged.
Distances from hot spots:
- Closest Beach: Agios Stefanos 3.6 km
- Mykonos Town: 7 km
- Mykonos New Port: 3.1 km
- Mykonos International Airport: 7.1 km
- Ornos: 8.4 km
- Principote: 7.7 km
- Nammos: 9.3 km
- Scorpios: 10.6 km
- Ano Mera Village: 10.7 km
- Alemàgou: 10.9 km
- 5 ensuite bedrooms (3 master bedrooms with breathtaking view & 2 double bedrooms without view)
- Dining areas
- 2 ensuite double bedrooms with garden view
- 70m2 pool
- BBQ area
- Dining areas
- Breakfast areas
- 40m2 pool
- living room
- 4 Master ensuite bedrooms with infinitive view
- Heart-shaped veranda with sofa and dining area
|Max occ.||Rooms||Sq.M.||Low Season (5 May - 7 June & 14 September - 11 October)||Middle Season (8 June - 5 July & 25 August - 13 September)||Peak (6 July - 24 August)|
|Low Season (5 May - 7 June & 14 September - 11 October)||2.900€|
|Middle Season (8 June - 5 July & 25 August - 13 September)||4.500€|
|Peak (6 July - 24 August)||7.500€|