Located high above sea level on a 2000sq.m. land with a breath-taking sunset view over the new port and ancient island of Delos not just one of the best locations of the islands but the one that justifies its name of Paradisia (Paradise). An attractive 368 sq.m. villa with six bedrooms each having their own bathroom (and two of them their own fire place), with a spacious living room, dining table, kitchen and guest bathroom.
The interior of the property is extremely refined; white curtains, white couches and antique pieces reveal that every part of the house has been decorated luxuriously. Plentiful windows, create a light and pleasant environment, give a sense of continuity of the outdoors, and allow full enjoyment of the landscape from inside the house. The swimming pool plays center stage with an outdoor wood fire BBQ and large seating and dining area, all providing shelter from the refreshing Mykonian wind. The pool is surrounded by stylish teak deck sunbeds and comfortable sofas.
A perfect retreat vacation for those who love calmness and elegant simplicity in a private setting.
Make an Enquiry
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- 6 Double Bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious Living room
- 2 Fireplaces
- Satellite TV
- Private pool with Mykonos port view
- Sun beds
- Dining area
Services Upon Request (Extra Cost)
- Private chauffeur services – Disposal or on call
- Car rentals
- Event planning
- Private chef
- Spa and massage services
- Yacht rentals and excursions
- Helicopter Tours
- Pets are not allowed
- No parties allowed
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Deposit of 30% of the total stay is required upon confirmation, which is non-refundable.
- Full prepayment of the remaining balance is required 30 days prior to arrival, which is non-refundable.
- For no shows or early departures, the cancellation fee amounts to 100% of the total stay.
Distances from hot spots:
- Mykonos Town: 4 km
- Mykonos port: 2 km
- Mykonos Airport: 5 km
- Closest beach: Agios Stefanos 3 km
- Principote: 4.6 km
- Nammos: 6 km
- Scorpios: 7.3 km